2021 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
A sleek new sedan can make all the difference to your Henderson commute. After seeing the glowing 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews, this Hyundai sedan is sure to be at the top of your list. With a wide range of trim levels to choose from at competitive price points, backed by efficient and sporty performance with trusted safety features, this Hyundai sedan checks all the boxes. Explore the professional 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews, then shop for your next car at ABC Hyundai.
What Do the Hyundai Elantra Reviews Have to Say?
The 2021 Elantra reviews highlight many of the excellent features and capabilities this Hyundai sedan can offer around North Las Vegas. Critics noted the lineup’s incredible offering of new and improved configurations, such as the SEL, N-Line, and N trim options, along with the dependability of Hyundai Assurance. You’ll also see praise for the Hyundai Elantra’s expert engineering, advanced safety features, and unique interior design. See some of the different 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews below:
Hyundai Elantra Reviews: Value
- Car and Driver: “Every Elantra is a veritable bargain, the mid-range SEL model offers the best balance of price and features.”
- Edmunds: “The Hyundai Elantra has been fully redesigned for the 2021 model year. As has been the case for a while now, it comes with plenty of features at a competitive price.”
- U.S. News: “With its below-average base price, the Elantra is a solid value in this competitive class.”
- Kelley Blue Book “Luxury and safety aspects, generous standard equipment, styling influenced by upscale cars, plus an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-milepowertrain warranty.”
Hyundai Elantra Reviews: Performance
- MotorTrend: “Crisp, communicative steering,” “Abundant active safety features,” and the “spacious and sporty” hatchback options.
- Auto Trader: “The new 2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line, though, had noticeably firmer suspension. This contributed to a tossable agility, with thrilling straight-line performance courtesy of the turbocharged 1.6-liter engine with 201 horsepower.”
- Edmunds: “Hyundai’s got some sport sedan mojo going on for 2021, too. A new Elantra N debuts as the most powerful Elantra ever. Under the hood is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that puts out 276 horsepower and 289 lb-ft of torque. This motor, along with a sport-tuned suspension with adaptive dampers, makes the N an absolute blast to drive on curvy back roads.”
Hyundai Elantra Reviews: Interior Features
- Car and Driver: “Like its dramatically restyled exterior, the cabin of the Elantra receives a bold update for 2021. The dashboard and center console wrap around the driver while the passenger’s side takes a more minimalist approach” to ensure that you stay engaged in your daily drives.
- Auto Trader: “All 2021 Hyundai Elantras are equipped with SmartSense. This safety suite is highlighted by a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, plus lane-keeping assist and a related lane-follow program that makes minor steering corrections to keep the Elantra centered on highways and city streets.”
Give Your Own Elantra Review at ABC Hyundai
After reading some professional 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews, it’s time for you to put this incredible new Hyundai sedan to the test. Find a new Hyundai Elantra for sale from ABC Hyundai and save on your next purchase with any of our new vehicle specials. Learn more about the Elantra lineup, or speak with our finance team to get the car-buying process started. Contact us today for more information on the 2021 Elantra reviews, and schedule a test drive at our dealership right here in Las Vegas!
More from ABC Hyundai
Whether you need an SUV for a big outdoor adventure or quick trips around Henderson, the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe has the versatility to handle anything on your schedule. And not only can you enjoy a sporty and stylish exterior, but the Hyundai Santa Fe interior also impresses with a wide range of high-tech comforts…
Henderson drivers love the Hyundai Santa Fe performance and leading auto critics agree – but just how efficient is the latest model? The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe gas mileage reaches 25 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway, so you can enjoy a lively performance without spending all your time at…
The Hyundai Elantra is not just a best-selling sedan with Henderson drivers, it’s also the North American Car of the Year! And if you want to see why so many customers and critics are raving, it’s time to check out the 2021 Hyundai Elantra trim levels at Las Vegas. Take a look at the four options…